Have you come across material on the internet that is violent extremist in nature or could encourage radicalisation towards violence?
Extremist material online could include:
- articles, images, speeches or videos that encourage hate or violence
- statements or posts made on social media, chat rooms or blogs that encourage hate or violence
- content encouraging people to commit acts of terrorism
- websites created or hosted by terrorist organisations
- terrorist training materials
- suspicious content regarding use or sale of chemicals online
- videos or images of terrorist attacks
What to do next
To report extremist content, please fill the online form.
If you see something you are concerned about you can report it anonymously to the National Security Hotline on 1800 1234 00.
If you are aware of a serious threat online, report it to police by calling 000.